We’ve started our Spring cleaning early here at Oracle Hospitality we’ve just released
the latest version of the Oracle MICROS InMotion Mobile app, complete with a fresh new look:
Oracle MICROS InMotion Mobile brings actionable data directly into the hands of restaurant and hotel operators. Thanks to fresh new colors and updated screens, InMotion Mobile now has a clean, more modern appearance, making it even easier for users to access critical performance data.
The new look is in keeping with recent changes to the rest of the Oracle Hospitality Enterprise Back Office suite. By moving the back office suite to the Oracle Alta UI design system, we have given our customers access to simpler, uncluttered reporting and management applications that support increased productivity through faster, more efficient task completion.
CEOs, restaurant and hotel owners, finance, marketing, operations, regional managers, general managers, restaurant managers can all use Oracle MICROS InMotion to access actionable data:
- Up-to-the-minute statistics on daily restaurant operations—including sales, labor, discounts, and guest count
- Up-to-the-minute data on hotel properties—including arrivals, departures, and housekeeping data
- Ability to track forecasts against actual, real-time performance
- Monitoring of kitchen ticket times, allowing proactive response to issues
- Tracking of employee productivity
- Operational alerts that enable swift response to issues
By: Sarah Clelland